Tour Southeast Indiana
November 30th, -0001
"Like" TOUR Southeast Indiana on Facebook
View a 2-Day Southeast Indiana Fall Sampler at VisitIndianaTourism.com!
Bees, Birds & Butterflies
Explore the natural world in Southeast Indiana – where our garden centers, artists, farms, wetlands area, brewery and feed mill offer one-of-a-kind group experiences and hands-on fun. Taste a variety of honey, harvest flowers, paint birdhouses, craft a fused glass butterfly sun-catcher, and more. Activities vary by season, so mix and match options for unique “Bees, Birds & Butterflies” itineraries.
View Online Brochure
Fall Mums, Farms & Markets
Fall is a beautiful time to explore the rolling hills of Southeast Indiana. Take a step off the beaten path and visit an historic feed mill and family run farms and markets and include a visit to Indiana Wine Trail's Holtkamp Winery or dine in the Knigga Farms historic hay press barn.
River Town Adventure
Spend a day along the Ohio River Scenic Byway in Aurora, “The City of Spires”. Explore the sights & shops during a "Windows of Aurora" tour with a local artist/muralist, enjoy a Victorian Tea at National Landmark Hillforest Victorian House Museum, tour Indiana Landmarks' Veraestau Estate, and watch a bread making demo at a brewery (with samples!), and meet "Maj. Jacob Ebersole, MD", Aurora's Civil War physician.
Dine with History in Southeast Indiana - Taste of Southeast Indiana
Enjoy one-of-a-kind dining experiences during a progressive dinner at two landmark estates, dinner at the Knigga Farms hay press barn, or a 3-course Afternoon Tea at Hillforest Victorian House Museum. Discover additional locally owned hometown dining favorites - Dearborn Country Club, Whisky's Restaurant, and Great Crescent Brwery.
Creative make-and-takes, afternoon tea, dinner at a winery - more days should be like these!
Christmas Crumpets & Evergreen Boughs
“Celebrate the Season” as you visit a Dickens Village collection, savor a Holiday Tea, make an arrangement of fresh greens, and shop for gifts and stocking stuffers.
Enjoy a unique variety of “make it and take it” experiences. Design and create hand-crafted fused glass jewelry, paint a silk scarf or a gourd birdhouse, make floral arrangments/wreaths/dish gardens, weave a rustic basket, fudge dip apples, create an Victorian Christmas ornament, and so much more!
Hub and Spoke from Southest Indiana - Lawrenceburg Area Hotels
With hotels & attractions conveniently located off I-275 exit 16, the Lawrenceburg area (including Greendale) is the perfect spot to explore the Tri-State region of Southeast Indiana, Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Hotels are just 5 minutes from Creation Museum, 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, and 45 minutes to Ark Encounter!
Perfect Adventures for Preformed Groups
Discover a variety of fun on the slopes including winter skiing, snowboarding and tubing and summer & fall muddy walk/run obstacle courses.
View Online Brochure
"Have Fun, Give Hope"
Participate in Tour for the Cure®, our travel rewards program raising money for breast cancer research through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
It's easy to participate.
We can help you market your tours!
The Dearborn County Convention, Visitor & tourism Bureau offers Group Tour Marketing Support to tour operators and group leaders scheduling a visit. Learn More...
- 2017 Indiana Group Tour Planner, "You'll Be Tickled Pink in Dearborn County" (pages 42-45)
- 2017 Indiana Group Tour Guide, "Encounter Fall Mums, Farms and Markets in Dearborn County" (page 35)
- September 2015, Group Travel Leader, "Innovative Destinations"
- Jan/Feb 2015, Groups Today, "Opposite Ends of Indiana"
- Summer 2014, Indiana 2014 Group Travel Guide, "Class and Excitement"
- March 2014, SnowBound Ski & Board Planning Guide - Perfect North Slopes
- Summer 2013, Group Tour Magazine, Southern Indiana Sojourn - our Tour for the Cure® 2-Day Itinerary, "All In" Fall Getaway
- December 2012, Leisure Group Travel - Discover Southern Indiana
- July/Aug 2011, Packaged Travel Insider - The Value of Your DMO Partner
- Nov/Dec 2010 issue of Packaged Travel Insider - Q&A from Suppliers and An Eye for the Ladies
- Spring 2009 issue of Group Tour Magazine
- March/April 2009 issue of Package Travel Insider